Whether you practice as a CPA independently or within a firm, call upon our quality control expertise to benefit from external insight regarding how you apply the standards in the fulfilment of your mandates.
To help you to attain your objectives with respect to compliance with the applicable quality standards in your practice as a CPA, we offer you the following services:
- preparation for your cyclical inspection as per your Quality Assurance Manual (QAM);
- quality control of financial statements and accounting records;
- technical consultation on the application of accounting, financial reporting and certification standards among other Canadian standards;
- consultation on the development and updating of your QAM;
- consultation on the structure and efficiency of your quality control department;
- review of the tools developed by your firm;
- training on financial disclosure standards (ASPE, ASNPO) or certification standards or other customized courses provided on your firm’s premises.
You shall be proposed a plan of action based on the given mandate, the goal being to ensure that you are properly informed and guided through each step.
We understand that deadlines are often an issue for you. Contact us without delay for information on our availability. Complying with your timelines is our objective.
To obtain professional quality control assistance, please contact Mrs. Annie Gervais, CPA auditor, CA.