The small perks add up
From the moment you are hired, you become part of the BJC family and benefit from all of the advantages we make available to support:
- Flexible working hours and choice between in-person, telework or hybrid mode
- Possibility of a 4-day workweek, all year round
- 45 hours of paid flexible leave per year
- 3 to 4 weeks of vacation per year + 2 full weeks off during the holiday office closure (Christmas and New Year’s)
- Possibility of a summer schedule (July–August) to enjoy long weekends
- Annual wellness bonus
- Continuing education, structured integration program and mentoring
- Casual dress code
- Competitive salary: all hours worked are paid
- Level-based bonuses for overtime hours worked
- Group RRSP and deferred profit-sharing plan
- Full range of benefits, including telemedicine
- Candidate referral bonuses
- Commission paid for each client referred to BJC
- Reimbursement of the annual dues and professional liability insurance premium if you are a member of a professional order
- A host of social activities throughout the year: end-of-tax-season party, summer activity, team-building events, Christmas party, family day event, happy hours, bowling tournament, sugar shack, etc.
- A wellness committee that organizes a host of weekly extras during working hours such as chair massages, catered family meals, poutine and sushi lunches, candy bars, cornhole or miniature golf tournaments, theme weeks, giveaways, sports activities, etc.
- Annual general out-of-office meeting, including a team lunch and a ludic or formative activity
Add your strengths to ours
You will be welcomed into a large team of over 115 qualified professionals and skilled employees. Together, we offer a full range of professional services to clients operating in a variety of sectors.
At BJC, there are no limits, other than your own ambitions, to the challenges and opportunities for advancement.
Develop your full potential in a healthy environment
In our balanced work environment, developing skills is matched only by quality of life:
- From the moment you arrive, benefit from a structured integration program qthat includes a training plan tailored to your position and needs.
- Propel your career path through continuing education adapted to our tools, including the training hours required by the Ordre des comptables professionnels agréés du Québec.
- Take advantage of structured support through our mentoring program for employees and managers. Your mentor will support you in your career development through regular meetings. You will also have a colleague assigned to you to facilitate your integration.
Applying for a position with us is easy:
There’s no obligation if you simply wish to chat
Your résumé and LinkedIn profile are not up to date? Let’s take this time to discuss your career goals, skills and work experience.
How can we reach you?
"*" indicates required fields