FTP (file transfer protocol)
BJC offers you to send or receive your documents in a fast and secured environment (high speed).
- Contact us by telephone at 450 922-4535 extension 2252 or 2239 to obtain a username and a password.
- Use an FTP client software (such as FileZilla, a free software) to connect to our serveur (ftp.groupebjc.com).
- Download your files in that space dedicated to your own exclusive and confidential usage.
In order to offer you a superior service, Blain, Joyal, Charbonneau offers you to temporarily share your screen with us, in a very simple and secured way. If necessary, it is also possible to transfer us certain files and to communicate by webcam (if available).
- Click on the following icon.
- Process to download.
- Give us your ID and password displayed on your screen.
The following opening window will confirm you that we are connected. You can stop that connection at any time by clicking on the “X” of that window.
Once the window with our logo will be closed, we will not be able to connect us unless you proceed again with the 3 steps above with a new password. For the other options, we will give you instructions if needed.