To optimally file your complex income tax returns
Our individual tax return filing services are available to you if your tax situation is complex, for example if you:
- are a self-employed worker;
- possess income property;
- have gone through a separation or divorce in the current year;
- have sold stock in a company;
- have sold your principal residence;
- are a Canadian resident having lived or worked abroad;
- have immigrated to Canada during the year;
- have emigrated from Canada during the year.
At BJC, you shall deal with a team of CPAs who keep their knowledge of income tax credits and tax laws up to date. Our goal will be to:
- claim the maximum in deductions/credits to which you are entitled such as to minimize your income tax bill;
- produce your returns such as to enable you to meet the prescribed deadlines and avoid penalties and interest charges;
- work jointly and meticulously to deliver a quality product that meets government requirements.
Work performed with utmost accuracy
Your tax preparer will ask you relevant questions and make sure to include in your returns all of the financial information that you provided. He or she will in turn provide you with clear and accurate answers to any questions you may have.
Your tax preparer will validate if the tax instalments payable adequately reflect your situation for the coming year and, if there is reason to do so, adjust the amounts downwards.
If we conclude that your financial situation could be improved by the implementation of a strategy, we will take the time to present you with our recommendations.
If you are self-employed, it may be in your interest to contemplate incorporation. It’s a possibility that we can discuss together during the preparation of your income tax returns.
For peace of mind with respect to your individual income tax returns, contact our tax department!